The higher the down payment or property equity you have, the more likely you will be approved. We will also look at your credit score and cash reserves. We look at this to assess if you can make payments on time and pay for other costs like taxes, insurance, etc. Last but not least, we will look at the borrower’s experience in real estate.
If this is the first time that the borrower is going to finance investment real estate, he or she might face more scrutiny than a borrower with years of experience in these types of deals.
Working with Fix and Flip lenders like GoKapital is a straightforward process tailored for investors.
Just contact us with the answers to these questions and we will give you a quick estimate:
- Property address?
- Property type?
- If purchase, what is the purchase price and down payment available?
- If refinance, what is the estimated value? And what is the amount owed?
- Closing under entity (LLC or Inc) or personal name?
- Amount of liquid assets available?
- How many investment properties have been owned by the borrower in the last 36 months?
- What is the estimated credit score?
- Is the property generating income?
- Rate and term expectations?